What’s a Toplist?
A toplist is a links site that ranks member sites by traffic they send in. It’s a very simplistic site that has 3 common areas:
Index – the actual list of sites ordered by hits in.
Webmaster area – the sign-up page, and login page where webmasters add their sites, modify settings and view stats.
Enter page – optionally some toplists have gateway pages in order to protect themselves from cheating.
Why You Need a Toplist?
The answer is the same for all of these questions. All of these sites rely on other webmasters to increase the traffic of the site. The idea is simple. If you want to succeed in the industry you can’t do it alone, you need to create a network of sites that utilizes other webmasters’ needs to exchange links. I don’t have to tell you that exchanging links with other sites is the most basic promotion strategy.
1. Buy premium memberships starting at $4.00 a week. Buy more then 4 weeks at a time and you will get a discount.
2. Hits In not Out
4. 30 days the list resets. Then everyone starts at zero again not an average.
5. Website screen shots.
6. Upload your banner(s). There is no url link to your banner.
7. 3 different button styles to choose from.
8. Stats page
10. SSL Connection
12. Add different websites on same account.
13. Premium memberships listings on the sidebar.
14. Ad space coming soon.